What we achieved
In 2008, IMS managed the national campaign to increase the Border Patrol by some
6,000 agents, requiring more than 200,000 qualified applicants. The campaign incorporated television, radio, print, special events and a highly sophisticated digital presence. It was hugely successful.
IMS has developed and managed major websites for a number of corporations, associations and government agencies, including the Marines Corps Association, the U.S. Border Patrol and the U.S. Coast Guard.
IMS has recently managed national media for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the U.S.
Border Patrol, Customs and Border Protection and the U.S. Coast Guard. These were large-scale programs requiring complex and detailed management of media placement, payment, confirmation and billing. IMS has extensive contacts and relationships with national media organizations.
IMS has conducted a broad range of market research including online and phone surveys and focus groups. Our research was a key component for the Census 2010 planning, and has served as the foundation for branding and development for clients such as the Border Patrol and the Marine Corps Association.
IMS routinely builds into strategic planning an ongoing survey or new developments and best practices. These activities have led to key developments in managing programs on behalf of our clients, such as moving the Coast Guard recruitment activities from a largely print-based program to primarily online, and now to social media.
IMS has conducted in-depth U.S. market analysis for Korean Small & Medium Businesses including market key statistics, market trends, market challenges, regulatory environment, macroeconomics condition and competitor analysis. Our research provides fundamental knowledge for Korean SMEs to prepare for their U.S. market entry.
- Seasoned Staff which includes personnel with deep and relevant experience in all phases of strategic planning, diplomacy communications and Implementation, cross cultural initiatives and outreach, and project management, staffing and support…all making IMS a low risk business partner.
- Accessible Surge Support in the form of ready-to-serve communications experts to allow for rapid response regarding surges in workload within any category of support or in any geographical area.
- Demonstrated Experience in outreach and diplomatic communications. We will engage individuals who, in addition to having the necessary and relevant backgrounds, also possess an in depth understanding of the intricacies and subtleties of building community and consensus across geographic and cultural divides.
Nominations & Awards
- Certificate of Appreciation, United States Department of Commerce (2000)
- Nomination from SBA for Outstanding Business of the Year (2000 – 2002)
- Special Achievement Award from SBA (2002)
- Silver Anvil Design Award (2002)
- The National Association of Professional Asian American Woman (2003)
- Fifty Influential Minorities in Business Nation Awards (2004)
- Leadership Award from International Leadership Foundation (2004)
- Minority Business Award from Asian Business Round Table (2004)
- 8(a) certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration
- GSA Schedule 541: Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMS)
- Small Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Business (WSDB)
- Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council
- Minority Business Enterprise certification from Virginia and Maryland Department of Transportation (VDOT, MDOT)